How it works:
START DATE: Midday 26th July 22
END DATE: Midday 1st August 22
WINNER CHOSEN BY: 2nd August 22
PRIZE: There will be one winner chosen at random from the names entered on the Republic of Cats post. The winner will receive a custom hand painted tote bag – designed from an image of your cat.
How to enter
- Follow @republicofcats and @piccolabyale, like the post and tag a friend. One tag = 1 entry.
- All entrants must be following Republic of Cats.
- Your details will not be shared with any third parties without express permission.
- Republic of Cats reserves the right to use the names and any user-submitted images or videos of winners publicly, both online and in print in perpetuity and without compensation.
- The winners’ details will need to be shared with Republic of Cats in order to claim their prize. This will be done with the winner’s permission.
Additional conditions and liabilities
- There is no entry fee.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged and there are no cash alternatives.
- Exact prize contents may differ from promotional images.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be notified via DM from Republic of Cats via Instagram direct message. Winners will only be contacted by Republic of Cats’ official page @republicofcats
- Prizes will be available upon confirmation of acceptance.
- Winners must accept their prize within 72 hours of notification. If they do not, they will forfeit and another winner will be chosen.
- You must be 18 years or over to enter and a resident of the UK (excl. Channel Islands and Northern Ireland) to win.
- Republic of Cats are not responsible for any costs incurred by winners.
- The delivery address for the prize must be within the UK mainland.
- Prizes will be awarded at the discretion of Republic of Cats
- Republic of Cats cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, or injury to you or your pet as a result of entering the competition or accepting a prize.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- We reserve the right to end, extend or amend this competition at any time.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if there are reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the promotion into disrepute.
- In the event of disqualification, we reserve the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Employees/contractors of Republic of Cats and its affiliates and any other persons or employees/contractors of companies associated with this promotion and members of the families and house of any such persons are not eligible to enter and will be invalid. We reserve the right to verify eligibility of all entrants.
- We are not responsible for any late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information provided will render the entry void.