Republic of Cats Monthly Prize Draw
How it works
The 15th of every month a winner is chosen at random.
WINNER CHOSEN: 15th of every month
PRIZE: £60 Amazon voucher (sent directly to winner via email)
How to enter
- The prize draw is only open to customers who have attended a customer chat with a member of Republic of Cats’ team.
- Those who attend one of our ‘Customer chats’ will automatically be entered into the prize draw.
- To attend a customer chat you must be invited via email or within your account area.
What’s the prize?
- £60 amazon voucher sent to winner via email.
- Your details will not be shared with any third parties without express permission.
- Republic of Cats reserves the right to use the names and any user-submitted images or videos of winners publicly, both online and in print in perpetuity and without compensation.
- Republic of Cats is a subscription service and all participants must comply with standard account T’s & C’s.
Additional conditions and liabilities
- There is no entry fee.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner will be chosen at random.
- The winner will be notified via email.
- Prizes will be available upon confirmation of acceptance.
- Winners must accept their prize within 72 hours of notification. If they do not, they will forfeit and another winner will be chosen.
- This competition is open to existing Republic of Cats customers.
- You must be 18 years or over to enter and a resident of the UK (excl. Channel Islands and Northern Ireland) to win.
- Republic of Cats is not responsible for any costs incurred by winners.
- The delivery address for the prize must be within the UK mainland.
- Prizes will be awarded at the discretion of Republic of Cats
- Republic of Cats cannot accept responsibility for any damage, loss, or injury to you or your pet as a result of entering the competition or accepting a prize.
- Republic of Cats full name and business address: Tailsco LTD, Spencer House, 23 Sheen Road, Richmond, TW9 1BN.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- We reserve the right to end, extend or amend this competition at any time.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any entrant if there are reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry or disqualify any entrant whose conduct may be unlawful or otherwise bring the promotion into disrepute.
- In the event of disqualification, we reserve the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- Employees/contractors of Republic of Cats and its affiliates and any other persons or employees/contractors of companies associated with this promotion and members of the families and house of any such persons are not eligible to enter and will be invalid. We reserve the right to verify eligibility of all entrants.
- We are not responsible for any late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries. Any incorrect information provided will render the entry void.